This practice was founded in the Greensburg area in 1928 by Dr. Ferguson, making it one of the oldest (if not the oldest) and most established practices in the region.
In 1943 Dr Shoop took over and in 1950 Dr Donald Friedberg bought the practice. He then incorporated the practice. Dr. Janice Bianchi Frederickson became the owner in 1995 and the staff strives to maintain the high level of excellence and stability expected by the patients. In 1999 the practice became affiliated with Vision Source. In 2001 the paractice move to it’s current location and changed it’s name to Family Eye Care West. And in 2012 the affiliation with VS was incorporated into the name … Family Eye Care West. – Vision Source